Tuesday 22 December 2015

E Harp tracks.

I have been looking for an excuse to buy an E harp for a while now. But the first problem was that there are so few songs compatible with the E harp. I had collected together a few notes taken from a harp forum which gave me a few Sonny Boy II songs played in E.

I took the plunge and bought an E harp, while looking for an excuse to trial another Seydel product. I bought a Seydel  Soloist Pro and was not disappointed; though it did have a few odd features. I noticed that there was no hole numbering, and also where the comb comes into contact with the tongue the surface is heavily lacquered and has subtle chamfering, which I initially thought might be a problem – but no, in fact it was an improvement.

I collected to date 4 songs (see below)
Now to test the efficiency of Internet networking; anyone out there want to add to the list?

Don’t Lose Your Eye – Sonny Boy Williamson
Unseeing Eye - Sonny Boy Williamson
Cool Disposition - Sonny Boy Williamson
The Creeper Returns – Little Sonny

No comments:

Post a Comment